Category : 4th Class
At is used to designate specific times and place.
Below given is a list where In, At and On are used:
|(the) bed The bedroom The car (the ) class The library School||Class Home The library The office School Work||the bed the ceiling the floor the horse the plane the train||Preposition downstairs downtown inside outside upstairs|
Look at the following sentences where prepositions are used:
1. John lives in New York.
2. We have a great belief in God.
3. He is looking for help.
4. He will join engineering after twelfth class.
5. The cat is under the table.
6. Richard lives near the Church.
7. Look at the blackboard.
8. Distribute the sweets among the boys.
9. Sky is above us.
10. The boy complained against the monitor.
11. I know nothing about the boy.
12. This book is written by Dr. Raman.
13. There is a pond behind the Church.
14. He gets up before sunrise.
15. The king ruled over a vast empire.
16. George is fond of music.
17. The snake ran across the road.
18. The boy is afraid of his teacher.
19. My grandmother died of cholera.
20. He is coming from Paris.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec