Installing New Software
While installing the new software, you need to perform the following steps:
- Click. Start menu -> Settings -> Control Panel to open the Control Panel window.
- Click Add or Remove Programs icon to open the Add or Remove Programs.
- This window contains various options, such as Change or Remove Programs, Add New Programs and Add/Remove Window Components.
- Select the Add New Programs option and click CD or Floppy button.
- Insert the CD in CD drive and click Next button.
- Click Next button to install the software from a specific location on the hard drive.
- Now, click the Browse button to select the installation file from a specific location and click the Finish button. Click the Finish button to start the installation process.