The Cabinet has approved-
- 1. Cooperation Arrangement between India and Afghanistan for cooperation in the field of food safety and related areas,
- 2. MoU between India and Iran on the establishment of an expert group on trade remedy measures,
- 3. Cabinet apprised of MoU between India and Canada to foster cross-border partnerships focused on research excellence and industry-academic collaboration,
- 4. Closure of loss-making Burn Standard Company Limited - a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)- Decision taken in view of the continuous poor physical and financial performance of the company for more than 10 years combined with low probability of its revival in the future,
- 5. Cabinet apprised of MoU between India and United Arab Emirates on Technical Cooperation in Rail Sector,
- 6. Demerger and transfer of surplus land from Tata Communications Limited (TCL) to Hemisphere Properties India Ltd. (HPIL),
- 7. Rightsizing the Competition Commission of India- from 1 Chairperson and 6 Members (totalling seven) to 1 Chairperson and 3 Members (totalling four) by not filling the existing vacancies of two Members and one more additional vacancy.
- 8. The Protection of Human Rights (Amendments) Bill, 2018.