Important Cabinet Approvals: 14th February 2019
| The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
- MoU between India and Morocco for setting up of a Joint Working Group on Counter-Terrorism.
- Proposal for leasing out of 1.61 acres of land at Alipur, Delhi, owned by Delhi Milk Scheme to Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium for setting up of Kisan Mandi.
- MoU between India and Finland on Cooperation in the field of peaceful uses of outer space
- Proposal for allotment of land measuring 30 acres to Pasteur Institute of India for the establishment of New Viral Vaccine Manufacturing Unit at Coonoor, Tamil Nadu.
- Extension of tenure of the National Commission for SafaiKarmacharis beyond 31.3.2019 for three years.
- Introduction of Registration of Marriage of NRI Bill 2019.
- Signing of MoU between India and Argentine in tourism.
- Revision in the list of Scheduled Tribes of Chhattisgarh.
- Signing of MoU between India and Saudi Arabia on establishing a mechanism for Investment Infrastructure in India.
- MoU between India and Saudi Arabia on cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs matters.
- Signing of MoU between India and Saudi Arabia in the field of tourism.
- Partial modification of CCEA’s earlier decision for allowing all eligible Central Public Sector Enterprises and private sector entities to participate in the bidding for the Strategic Disinvestment of Engineering Projects (India) Limited.
- Continuation of sub-schemes under “Umbrella programme for development of Scheduled Tribes” for the period till March, 2020.
- Continuation of Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up-gradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS) beyond 12th Plan for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20.
- Minimum Support Price for Raw Jute for 2019-20 season hiked to Rs.3950/- from Rs.3700/- per quintal by the Cabinet.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)