Category : 10th Class
In such type of problems, squares and equilateral triangles are constructed by joining its segments. There are three ways of asking questions from this chapter:
1. To choose the only segment of a square.
2. To choose three figures that are all the segments of a square.
3. To choose three figures that are all the segments of an equilateral triangle.
1. Select a figure from the given four options which fits into figure X to form a complete square.
We observe that after rotating the figure (b) through, it exactly fits into figure X to form a complete square as shown below:
2. Select that combination of the parts P, Q, R, S and T, which can form a complete square when they are mutually fitted into each other.
(a) PRT (b) QRS
(c) PST (d) QRT
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec