Types of Clothes
The cloths, which are made from cottons, are called cotton clothes.
- These clothes are very comfortable, as they are very light and soft.
- They are natural fibers.
- They arc most comfortable in summer season.
- They are most suitable for the soft skin of babies.
- Cotton shirts, trousers, inners, cap, socks, frocks, saree are popular and widely used.
Let us see the pictures of cotton clothes:
Woolen clothes are made of wool, which is a textile fiber.
- Wool is obtained from sheep and other animals.
- These clothes are used in winter, as they are warm.
- Coat, sweater, woolen jackets, wool caps, etc are popular and commonly used in winter
Let use see the pictures of woolen clothes:
Water Proof Clothes
The clothes, which save us from getting wet during rains, are called water proof clothes.
- It is made up of polymers and plastics.
- The waterproof jackets, trousers, caps etc are used during rainy season.
- It is commonly used in the regions with heavy rainfall throughout the year.
- Sheep’s are the best sources of wool.
- Silk moth is reared on the mulberry tree to produce silk fiber.
- There are mainly three types of clothes- cotton, woolen and waterproof.
- Cotton clothes are widely used in summer.
- Cotton clothes are light and soft in comparison to other types of clothes.
- Woolen clothes are warm.
- Water cannot get through the waterproof clothes.