How to Format a Floppy Disk
Category : 3rd Class
Floppy disks are great idea for saving important information like picture is documents, books, notes and articles. First the new floppy disk has to be format so that it saves the information floppy your computer. Even if a pre-formatted flop is purchased you still might have to format it to work on other personal computes.
The steps to follow are the following:
Before working on any floppy you have to format it. Given below are the steps for formatting a floppy. Arrange the given steps in correct way.
1. Click Start
2. Double-click My Computer icon
3. Select Format from the menu that appears
4. Insert a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive
5. Right-click the icon for the floppy disk drive
(A) 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5
(B) 4 ->2 -> 5 -> 3 -> 1
(C) 5 -> 4 -> 3 -> 2 -> 1
(D) 2 -> 5 -> 3 -> 4 -> 1
(E) 3 -> 2 -> 5 -> 4 -> 1
(B) In option (B) steps are arranged properly
(A) In option (A) steps are arranged improperly.
(C) In option (C) steps are arranged improperly.
(D) In option (D) steps are arranged improperly.
(E) In option (E) steps are arranged improperly.
Given below is the information about floppy disk. Read and identify the correct statements.
1. A floppy disk is a data storage medium that is composed of a disk of thin, flexible magnetic storage medium encased in a square or rectangular plastic shell.
2. After storing data in a floppy disk, you cannot format it.
3. Before hard disks became affordable, floppy disks were often used to store a computer's OS (Operating System), in addition to application software and data.
(A) 1 and 3
(B) Only 2
(C) 1 and 2
(D) All of these
(E) None of these
(A) Statement 1 and 3 are correct about floppy disk.
(B) Statement 2 is incorrect because you can format floppy even if data is stored in it. Therefore, option (B) is incorrect.
(C) Statement 1 is correct but statement 2 is incorrect. Therefore, option (C) is incorrect.
(D) All the given statements are not correct about floppy disk. Therefore, option (D) is incorrect.
(E) All the given statements are not incorrect about floppy disk. Therefore, option (E) is incorrect.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec