Category : 6th Class
Story writing is an art which can be learned only by practice. To write a good story, you must have a clear idea of the whole plot in your mind before you start, and arrange the main points in their proper order.
Points to Keep in Mind While Writing Story
2. Narration of events systematically
3. Use of simple language.
4. Don't change the main part of the story. Try to reproduce it as it is or as it was, as far as possible.
5. The order of events may change
6. Always read the story very carefully and make small points of it and take out the chief points of interest, fun, moral or any other special aspect.
7. Give a suitable heading to a story, Heading of a story should be as small as possible.
8. Take out the moral of the story and make it its conclusion as to what it is leading to.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec