Some rights which are fundamental to our life are given a special status in the
Constitution. They are called Fundamental Rights.
(ii) The Constitution provides six Fundamental Rights:
(1) Right to Equality (2) Right to Freedom
(3) Right to Freedom of Religion
(4) Cultural and Educational Rights
(5) Right against Exploitation
(6) Right to Constitutional Remedies.
(iii) Right to constitutional remedies protects the rest of the
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec