1. There are total 200 questions in this Online Test.
2. There are three sections in the question paper consisting of Physics (50 Questions), Chemistry (50 Questions) and Biology (100 Questions).
3. Total of 180 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions.
4. Each question has four options, out of which one option is correct & rest three are incorrect.
5. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response. Thus there are maximum 800 marks.
6. For every wrong response 1 (one) mark will be deducted.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec