SSC Indian Polity and Civics Sample Paper NCERT Sample Paper-3

  • question_answer
    If the Government of a State fails to enforce the Directive principals of the state Policy, a citizen can move to which among the following courts to file a writ petition to get them enforced?

    A)  Chief Judicial Magistrate

    B)  District Courts

    C)  High Courts

    D)  None of the above

    Correct Answer: D

    Solution :

    [d] The directive principles are non-justiciable and one cannot approach to the court if they are not enforced by the state.

You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec spinner