Category : 1st Class
Estimation is a rough calculation of the value, number, quantity, or extent of something.
1. How many sweets are there in the box? Estimate.
(a) 6 (b) 7
(c) 8 (d) 9
Ans. (b) There are 7 sweets in the box
2. Reha went to the zoo and saw some Giraffes and Alligators. She made a picture graph of the animals at the zoo:
Which animal did she see fewer of?
(a) Alligators (b) Giraffes
(c) Both (d) None of them
Ans. (b) Count the number of each animal in the graph. She saw 7 Alligators and 3 Giraffes. So, she saw fewer Giraffes.
3. Which bus is the shortest among them?
(a) P (b) Q
(c) R (d) S
Ans. (d) Bus S is shortest among them.
4. Which tower is taller than B?
(a) A (b) B
(c) C (d) D
Ans. (d) Tower D is taller than B.
5. Estimate the weight of an eraser?
(a) 2 g (b) 2 kg
(c) 200 g (d) 5 kg
Ans. (a) The estimated weight of a rubber is 2 g.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec