Category : 1st Class
A pattern is a repeated design or recurring sequence. It is a set of pictures/shapes, letters or numbers arranged according to a certain rule.
Find the missing term or next term in (number or letter) series to continue the given series.
Find the missing term in the pattern?
Find the missing part in the figure pattern.
(i) Picture / Shape-based Pattern
1. What comes next in the pattern given?
Ans. (c) The elements are decreasing by one in each step. So, the correct answer is (c).
2. Find the rule followed in the figure pattern and the missing figure.
Ans. (c) Each figure in the row repeats itself after two figures. So, the missing figure is (c).
(ii) Number-based Pattern
3. What comes next m the given pattern?
(a) 7 (b) 8
(c) 10 (d) 6
Ans. (d) Numbers are given in ascending order. So, the correct answer is (d).
4. Complete the number pattern.
(a) 15 (b) 8
(c) 16 (d) 14
Ans. (c) The pattern is as follows:
(iii) Alphabet-based Pattern
5. What comes next in the alphabet-pattern given?
(a) M (b) K
(c) L (d) E
Ans. (c) Alphabets are moved on two steps forward.
So, the correct answer is (c).
6. Which is the next letter?
Ans. (d) The pattern of letters is as follows:
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec