Category : 2nd Class
· To enhance structural and locational abilities.
· To trace out specific mentioned positions according to a certain given pattern.
Position or Ranking is a place of something in a certain given conditions.
· Identify the position of an object/a person from the left end or right end and rank them from the top or from the bottom.
· In this type, identify positions of two persons/objects by interchanging.
· Identify the position of an object/a person with respect to the position or rank of other person.
· Identify the position of an object/a person after removing some object/ person from the series.
Steps to Solve
Step 1: See carefully all items given in the figure.
Step 2: Identify the position of an object a person from left end or right end.
Step 3: Think and choose the right option.
The position of the ice-cream in the circle is _______ ?
(a) 3rd from the left end (b) 6th from the left end
(c) 4th from the right end (d) In the centre
Circled ice-cream is 6th from the left end.
The 4th flower from the right end is flower ________.
(a) E (b) D
(c) F (d) C
It is clearly shown from the given flowers that E is fourth from the right end.
3. Which flower is fourth to the right of flower R?
(a) S (b) G
(c) F (d) E
Ans. (b) Flower G is fourth to the right of flower R.
4. If the table is removed from the arrangement shown below, then which item is third to the left of the fourth item from the right end?
Ans. (a) Stapler is third to the left of the fourth item from the right end.
5. Study the given pictures carefully.
Which letter is fourth to the left of the third letter from the right end?
(a) 0 (b) T
(c) A (d) L
Ans. (c) Letter A is fourth to the left of the third letter from the right end.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec