Category : 2nd Class
· Students will understand their location and the location of an object in relation to their bodies.
· They will come to learn concepts such as direction, distance and location.
· Spatial awareness help us understand, interact and appreciate the place we live.
· Students will be able to keep up to date with their surroundings and make sense of their cities.
Spatial understanding is an organized knowledge of objects including oneself in a given space. Spatial understanding also involves understanding of these objects when there is a change of position and form.
Questions asked in this chapter are based on following topics.
Inside / Outside, Above / Below, Top / Bottom, Far / Near, On / Under, Thick / Thin and Few More
1. Number of balls inside the net is ________.
(a) 7 (b) 6
(c) 5 (d) 2
Ans. (a) Number of balls inside the net is 7.
2. Number of apples outside the box is _______.
(a) 2 (b) 8
(c) 3 (d) 4
Ans. (c) Number of apples outside the box is 3
3. How many flowers are outside the vase?
(a) 3 (b) 4
(c) 5 (d) 2
Ans. (b) 4 flowers are outside the vase.
Direction (Examples 4 and 5): Observe the picture carefully and answer the following questions.
4. How many children are there inside the bus?
(a) 2 (b) 3
(c) 1 (d) 4
Ans. (d) There are 4 children inside the bus.
5. How many children are standing outside the bus?
(a) 5 (b) 7
(c) 3 (d) 0
Ans. (a) There are 5 children standing outside the bus.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec