Category : 5th Class
In series (numbers, letters, combination of numbers and letters, figures) completion, student is required to study the given series, identify the pattern followed by the terms of the series either to find missing term or to identify the wrong term.
COMPLETION OF FIGURE PATTERN
In this type of questions, a figure pattern is given, in which a part is missing, followed by the four options. A student has to select the best option amongst the given options which completely fits in the pattern or completes the pattern.
INSERTING THE MISSING CHARACTER
In this type of questions, a set of terms following a certain pattern is given. The student is required to identify the relation or pattern followed in the given terms and find the missing character.
In this type of questions, sets of figures follows the same rule either row-wise or column-wise. A student has to analyse the set of figures and identify the rule and then find the missing figure from the set of options.
1. Which is the missing figure?
(a) (b) (c) (d)
Number of balls changes from 1 to 3, 3 to 5, 5 to 7 boxes and 2 to 4, 4 to 6, ....... boxes
Number of balls in 7th box is 8.
2. How many shaded circles will be there in pattern 81?
Number of shaded circles in Pattern 1 = 3
Number of shaded circles in Pattern 2 = 5
Number of shaded circles in Pattern 3 = 7
Pattern followed is
i.e., 3, 5, 7..........
Number of shaded circles in Pattern
3. Which number will replace the question mark in the number pattern given below?
Pattern followed is:
4. What is the missing number in the series given below?
Pattern followed in ? is
Hence, number in lower part of third circle is:
5. Which figure will replace the question mark in the figure pattern below?
In first figure, there is only 1 line, from Ist to IInd figure one more line added, from IInd to IIIrd figure one more dotted line is added, hence finally from IIIrd to IVth one more dotted line will be added.
6. Which is the missing figure in the figure matrix given below?
Inner small figure in arrows are different and positions of arrows are also different either observing row-wise or column-wise.
7. Select a figure from amongst the four options, which when placed in the blank space of Fig. (X) would complete the pattern?
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec