Three features are shown on the outline map of India. Identify these features and write their names on the lines marked on the map. (3)
1. A state with a large tribal population
2. This state became part of India in 1961
3. A physiographic region where Barchans are found
On the map, locate and label the following with appropriate symbols (3)
1. A salt water lake on the border between Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
2. The only river joining the Ganga from the south in Uttar Pradesh
3. The state in North-East India which has only two nations on its borders
Which of the following positions can contribute to democracy at the global level? Give reasons for your answer in each case. (5)
(i) My country gives more money to international institutions. Therefore I want to be treated with more respect and exercise more power.
(ii) My country may be small or poor. But my voice must be heard with equal respect, because these decisions will affect my country.