Important Cabinet Approvals: 19th February 2019
| The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the following set of approvals. The important Cabinet Approvals are given as follows:
The Cabinet has approved-
- Promulgation of the Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Ordinance, 2019.
- The release of an additional instalment of DA to Central Government employees and DR to Pensioners, due from 1.1.2019.
- Proposal for promulgation of the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019.
- MoU between India and Morocco on the Reciprocal facilitation of procedures for issue of Business Visa.
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase II.
- Creation of one post of Secretary and one post of Joint Secretary in the newly created Department of Fisheries.
- “Reforms in Exploration and Licensing Policy for enhancing domestic exploration and production of oil and gas”.
- Continuation of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin beyond March, 2019 (PMAY-G Phase-II).
- Agreement on Proposed Participation of India in PISA.
- Agreement on simplification of visa requirements for travel of certain categories of citizens between India and South Africa.
- Implementation of the “National Rural Economic Transformation Project under the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM).
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme: Integrated Development of Theme-based Tourist Circuits in the country.
- Proposal for Constitution of Development and Welfare Board for De-notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Communities.
- Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Corridor of RRTS.
- MoU between Korea and India.
- Promulgation of the Companies (Second Amendment) Ordinance 2019.
- Cadre Review of 8 organized Group ‘A’ Services in Railways.
- The proposal of National Policy on Electronics 2019.
- MoU between India and Vietnam for Cooperation in the field of Communications.
- MoU between India and Morocco to Facilitate Mutual Recognition of Academic Qualifications.
- Proposal for Promulgation of the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage), Second Ordinance, 2019.
- Transfer of 50.76 acres land at Sarangpur, Chandigarh to the PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Continuation of KhadiGramodyogVikas Yojana from 2017-18 to 2019-20.
- Revisions/modifications in National Programme for Mid-Day Meal in Schools.
- Phase-II of Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Programme for achieving cumulative capacity of 40,000 MW from Rooftop Solar Projects by the year 2022.
- Launch Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan.
- Methodology for allowing the allocate of coal mines for specified end use or own consumption to sell 25% of actual production on ROM basis in open market under the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act, 2015 and the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957.
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)