About Google Classroom and G Suite:
- Google Classroom and G Suite, which will be available free of cost, are the tools that allow the education institutes to conduct interactive sessions.
- The tools allow interactive sessions, which will allow teachers to explain lessons, and students can also ask their doubts while sitting at home.
- Homework can be uploaded, and teachers can check them online.
- The move is significant, considering the shutdown of schools due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The new academic year of schools in the state should have started on June 15.
- Teachers can make their audio or video presentations.
- Students can clear their doubts, and upload homework and assignments.
- Even parents can submit their complaints or suggestions through the system.